8:00 a.m. Worship Service
NO Sunday School or 10:30 a.m. Service
Join us for a full evening of fun and fellowship.
5:00 p.m. Chili Cook-off and Meal
6:00 p.m. Trunk-or-Treat
7:00 p.m. Worship Service
Sign-up Sheets in the Entry Hall at Church
Basic First Aid Training
Open Invitation for the congregation. If you are not LERT certified, you may attend this training. Information will be provided for the LERT training.
Stop the Bleed, AED/CPR, Basic First Aid Training
• Date: October 21, 2023 – 8:30am – 12:30pm
• Location: Christ Our Savior, Louisburg, KS
• Registration: $10 (send to Donna Williams, 5400 N Ridge Rd, Halstead, KS 67056)
• Register & Details at: lcms-lert.org (Registration deadline: Oct. 14, 2023)
• Registration Link: https://www.lcms-lert.org/need/detail/?need_id=840436
• Facilitator: Rev. Andy Keltner with local Fire/EMS personnel
• In Service Project: Packing Basic First Aid kits (supplies provided)
• Contact: Donna Williams email@example.com
Description: This class will include basic instruction for Stop the Bleed, AED/CPR and First Aid. Certification for these skills will not be offered but will serve as the first step in achieving certification in any or all skills covered. Information on how to pursue certification will be shared at the event. LERT Chainsaw Operators are encouraged to attend!!! Personal Stop the Bleed kits will be given to each LERT Chainsaw operator in attendance.
What: The Fentanyl Epidemic – A parent and youth information session
When: October 1st at 1:30pm
Where: Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church 13145 S Blackbob Rd, Olathe, KS 66062
Who: Parents, Grandparents, friends, and youth are invited and encouraged to attend.
This is an informative session on the Fentanyl epidemic facing our country and local area. Presenters will include Captain John Diaz of the KCK Police department, and Libby Davis founder of Keepin Clean for COOP.
One Pill Can Kill – 6 out of every 10 pills containing Fentanyl have a potentially Lethal Dose. (source DEA)
Learn more about the Davis family journey: